Hosted Voice is our hosted telephony solution built for businesses of all sizes, from home office to call centres, using the enterprise grade quality of the BT network.
Fully cloud based, it offers the scalability and functionality that has become expected from a modern phone system.
We are now able to offer so much more than the market leaders. Hosted Voice includes better quality of service, better pricing, better handsets, more minutes, more flexibility and more functionality.
Each Hosted Voice Licence costs £9.99/month and includes the following –
- Unlimited free on-net calls
- 5000pm minutes of calls to UK 01/02/ 03* numbers and UK mobile networks
- Advanced hunt groups
- Voice messaging with voicemail to email
- Unlimited levels of auto-attendant
- UC Business mobile application to include IM&P and video calling
- Go Integrator Lite
- Self Service Portal
- 24/7 network monitoring
- End-to-end service
What are the enhanced features of Hosted Voice?
- Latest functionality – MeetMe
- Conferencing and screen collaboration
- Flexible number portability – retain your office numbers
- Call Centre ACD • Call recording with 6 months storage
- Full integration with CRM – Go Integrator DB
- In-depth call analytics
- Skype for Business plugin
- Secure – built in business continuity and disaster recovery with call re-routing
- Reliable – 99.9% uptime
- Scalable – easy to add and remove users
- No hardware – complete PBX functionality without the hardware
- Enhanced mobility through seamless remote operation
- Easy monthly budgeting with generous inclusive bundle
- Simple, clear pricing
- Wide range of features
- Reliable robust platform in partnership with BT
- Best in class partners – Broadsoft, Yealink, Polycom and TollRing
WHY CHOOSE HOSTED VOICE?
- Best Price – £9.99pm – a market-leading price.
- Best Call Bundle – 5000pm minutes of calls to UK 01/02/03* numbers and UK mobiles
- Best Handsets –Yealink and Polycom. Delivering HD audio and unified collaboration.
- Best Quality of Service – Our QoS is end-to-end. A market-leading customer experience.
- Best Licence – Our licence offers the best value with its comprehensive features as standard.
- Best Commercial Terms – No catch, just a flexible 30-day rolling contract.
*A maximum of 10% call allowance on 03 numbers
In addition to the monthly licence the following add-ons can be included (per month cost). This allows you to get the most popular package included in the licence, but then build your own solution that works for the business.
ENHANCED FEATURE SETS
- Call Centre ACD (Call Queuing – (1 required per site)
- Receptionist Enterprise (Site Specific)
- Call Recording (inc. 6-month storage)
- Fax to email
- Go Integrator DB
- UC Team
- UC Office Desktop
CALL REPORTING – FOR CALL CENTRES (extra per month cost)
- iCS Report Admin Supervisor Login (15min Delay)
- Single iCS Report Extension (15 min Delay)
- iCS Report Premier Admin Supervisor (Live)
- Single iCS Report Premier Extension (Live)
New geographic numbers cost just 50p per number per month. We recommend purchasing two numbers per phone to accommodate hunt groups and other requirements.
As the licence includes the mobile soft client, mobile phones can be used in the same way as desk phones, reducing the cost and adding mobility to the phone solution. If desk phones are required, we provide several popular sets with others that work with Hosted Voice.
Some examples of handsets we recommend, and sell
- Yealink T42
- Yealink T46
- Yealink T48
- Yealink T52P
- Yealink W52H
- Yealink CP860
- Polycom VVX301
- Polycom VVX411
- Polycom VVX601
- Polycom IP 5000
- Polycom IP 7000
Other devices are also compatible with Hosted Voice. Please contact us for more information.